I have finished crocheting Justin's blanket. I was inspired to work beyond my one stripe per day quota as I neared the end of this project. It has turned out a little smaller than the original I attempted to match. It is 29" wide by 49" long. The original was 31" wide by 54" long. I used a 4.25 mm size G crochet hook. Size G can also be 4.0 mm and I thought using the larger G would work for me as I tend to need a larger needle size to meet gauge. If for some reason this blanket does not work and I need to make another, I would go up to a size 4.5 mm needle. Let's just hope this replicate is close enough to the original for Justin not to notice the difference. I look forward to hearing his and my sister's opinion of this "imposter" blanket. I am just glad to be done with it and now I want to focus on completing my Cabin Cove Ikat socks.