This skein of cotton yarn started out as tahkli spun singles. I wound them all into one ball and even added more twist with my Lendrum. The singles were still delicate and could break easily in spots. I was tempted to just toss the whole thing, but I persevered. I wound the bobbin into a center pull ball and plied from the inside and outside of the ball. I used the 1:17 ratio on my Lendrum Fast Flyer and rejoined the plying in the several places that it broke. I then put it through the wheel once more to add more plying twist. This additional plying twist helps it to ply better in the other direction. Another center pull ball yielded a 4-ply yarn that was also put through the wheel twice. The last plying gave about 100 yards (1.5 oz) of this 8-ply yarn at about 14 - 16 wpi. I would like to knit a small beaded bag to hold some of my Opal stitch markers. I will likely start it from the top and then knit till I run out of yarn. I think 2.5 mm needles and size 8 beads will work nicely for this project.